We are expecting.....

TWO BABIES!!!

First Ultrasound at 21 weeks
Twin Boys!

We went in for our 21 week ultrasound to find out what we are having. Is it a boy or a girl? Everyone kept telling me it was going to be a girl since I was so sick for the first 18 weeks of this pregnancy and I wasn't sick at all with Jack. The ultrasound technician asked if we wanted to know the gender and we said yes. The second she put the doppler on my belly I saw two heads. Bagley just stared and I said, "Is there two"? The tech said, "did you not have an earlier ultrasound"? We proceeded to say no and then she said yes you are having twins. We couldn't believe it! After that all we could do was laugh. We were in such shock. Most people find out around 8-12 weeks along and here we are half way through the pregnancy and just finding out. I had told the nurse on previous visits that I felt a lot bigger with this pregnancy but she said I wasn't measuring big and that with a second pregnancy you are always bigger quicker because the uterus and muscles are stretched out from the first. The tech said we were handling it very well. We wondered what do most people do? Run out of the room crying or screaming? We are so excited to announce that we are having twin boys! The doctor thinks that they are probably identical but they will not know for sure until they are here. It will be so fun for Jack to have two brothers to play with. When we told our families, nobody believed us at first. We can barely believe it ourselves sometimes. We feel so blessed to have two more healthy boys join our family!    

No comments:

Post a Comment