Blessed Easter to You!

We had a much better Easter this year. Jack enjoyed hunting for eggs and discovering the sweetness inside.
Victory!!

Play group Easter egg hunt.

Jack and Scarlet sharing their eggs.

Cul-de-sac Easter egg hunt.

Jack was very good at finding the eggs.

Luckily he didn't realize there was candy inside each egg. 

Fellow egg hunters.

Someone shared the secret of the eggs.

Family egg dying fun.

I love my Elmo egg.

These eggs are not as good as the ones from the hunt.

Easter morning after he found his basket.

I thought he would like peeps since he loves marshmallows but he proved to be like the rest of the world and didn't want more than one bite. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I guess I'm not like the rest of the world because I love peeps once a year :) He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack you are just so cute!I wish you were mine![I do not blame you for eating all that candy]

    ReplyDelete