The Big 30!

I hit the big 30 this year! My sweet husband with help from my mom and some friends threw me a surprise birthday bash. I had absolutely no idea and was completely surprised. We had a great time visiting with friends. We have been so blessed to have made so many wonderful friends while being in Milwaukee.
Happy Birthday to me!

Jack just wanted to run around and play.

So glad my mom could be here for my birthday.

Thanks for coming everyone!

Fred and Kathy are always so generous. They brought me a Simma's cheesecake for my birthday.

Eating Mexican food with my sweet hubby.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great birthday! And how fun to have your mom with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a top-notch husband to pull this surprise off successfully! That group picture turned out really cute. And I'll have to tell your landlord when my birthday is-- that fancy cheesecake is very generous!

    ReplyDelete