Fall Festivities

Autumn in Wisconsin is so beautiful. It is so fun to watch the leaves change and fall. Here are a few things we have been doing lately.
Jack and the pumpkin patch.


It doesn't look like it but Jack and Dada enjoying the hayride.

Beautiful Wisconsin fall. I love all of the trees this time of year.

Jack is relaxing by the corn fields.

Jack+ass?

Jack loved petting all of the animals but the donkey was his favorite.


Giddy up! 

I left the petting zoo up to Jack and Dada.

Which one should I choose?

Jack is ready to carve his Jack-o-lantern!

I don't know about this.

He wasn't so sure about the slimy inside at first but then he realized that it was fun to squish,

and eat!

I wonder what this part tastes like.

Our masterpieces 

Happy Halloween!

We let Jack play in the leaves in the front yard and they came up to his waste.

He discovered quickly how much fun it was to throw them.

He did not like the stems touching his face.

Brmmm, Brmmm

Jack and Dada walking into the sunset after a hard day of play.

Cutest skeleton I have ever seen.

Skeletor and his angry face.
Halloween is Dino-riffic!

I took Jack trick or treating at the medical college. He had fun looking at all of the decorations and  watching all of the  workers pass out candy in their costumes.

Trick or Treat!

1 comment: