Jack and the beans....

When Jack turned six months old, we started him on (semi) solid foods. We started out with rice cereal and then moved to fruits and vegetables. It took him a while to get used to having something other than milk or his binky in his mouth. He started out really liking the vegetables (as long as they were orange) and wasn't so sure about the fruits (except for prunes) but now it is the other way around and he loves the fruits and tolerates some of the vegetables. We have found that his very favorite food over all is prunes and his least favorite is green beans. I have tried each of the foods because I don't think I should feed him something that I wouldn't eat myself and I can't blame him for not liking the beans because they are nasty!
I am ready for something yummy.


Not green beans!!

Prunes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment