Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! We had such a fun filled day. We were able to go to the Wauwatosa parade, enjoy the fire hose at Enderis Park, chat with friends at the ward BBQ, swim and BBQ at Fred's house, and then fireworks at Hart Park. Jack was a trooper and let us drag him from place to place with no naps. We thought he might be a little scared during the fireworks because of the loud noises but it didn't seem to phase him. We are so grateful to live in this country and enjoy the freedoms that our fore fathers fought for. We thank all of the military men, women, and their families for all the sacrifices they make to ensure our freedoms.
God Bless America!
Jack's first 4th of July!

Jack enjoying the parade.

He really liked all of the dogs in the parade.

Mini Volkswagen Bug
This is the group of  friends that we watched the parade with. The Schows were nice to let us all  set up on their lawn.
On the way home from the parade we saw the local fire department spraying people in the park so we stopped the car and decided to join the rest of the crowd.

What are you guys doing to me?

We love this boy!

Long Day! Tired Baby!

Jack thought Dada was so funny when he would dive in the water and then pop back up.

I love watermelon. I could probably eat it everyday. I gave Jack some to suck on and see what he thought.  He liked it almost as much as I do. I had to keep putting in new pieces when all of the juice was gone. He was not happy with me when I tried to refill it. 

Don't take my watermelon!

Soooo Good!

New friends! Taylor, Whit, Jack and Eliza


Watching Fireworks with Mama.

I am not sure who is having more fun!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys a a wonderful 4th! Also looks like you had a great vacation down in Chi-town. Ryan saw these pictures of Jack and said that he wanted to "bring Jack home". I don't blame him- he's a cutie!! Miss you guys...when are you going to come out to see us? -Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is soo stinkin cute!! We miss you guys! Glad you had a fun 4th!!

    ReplyDelete