Busy Jack

I never thought that I would be one of those moms who finds somewhere to take her kids everyday. I always saw myself as more of a homebody but since I don't really have many "mom" hobbies and Jack constantly moving, I find myself going out and about most days. Here are a few of the fun things Jack and I have been doing lately.
Post-it boy!

Jack and Dada playing on the phone.

I finally got smart and moved the extra toilet paper to a different location.

Our poor baby had the flu so he is laying on his sick bed watching Elmo.

Wauwatosa fire station tour.

Jack driving the fire engine.

Firefighter Jack

It was like the Disneyland characters all over again. He was pulling on my hair to pull me away.

Yee Haw!

This chair is just the right size.

Sometimes I take Jack to different stores just to let him run around since there isn't much room to run in our apartment. His big thing lately is to find the smallest spaces and just hang out there.

We have had such great weather this winter. I can't believe we are playing at the park in January.

Our downtown Library is great. Besides all of the books it has a Lego table, puppet show area, a lighthouse  to explore and a train table. Jack loved playing with the trains.

Monkey Joe's bouncy house.

Two goofballs! 

Couch Potato

All tuckered out.

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that lion! We'll have to get Jack and Cole together again, since Cole still calls every blond baby "Jack!"

    ReplyDelete