Playtime

Jacks days consist of eating, sleeping, and playing. Here are a few pictures of him playing. He has such a fun and energetic personality. His big thing lately is to make messes. He loves to empty out any cupboard or drawer he can get into. He also knows he shouldn't be doing it because as soon as Bagley or I walk in the room, he throws down whatever is in his hands and crawls away as fast as he can.
Who needs toy when you have a box.

Peek a boo!

Conehead the destroyer!

Super Rascal

Gotta love those rosy cheeks.

Stuuuuck

He is getting an early start (6:00 am) at spreading the newspaper around.

What color of sock did you ask me to find again?

I got your nigh stand emptied out for you!

Goldfish anyone?

You're welcome!

Are you sure you want to open 17 tabs?

I love watching him read books by himself.

He wasn't quite sure about the loud sound he was making with the bowl. 

Teeth tug-o-war

1 comment:

  1. Oh I so remember that stage. I guess I get to look forward to it again in a few weeks/months. I remeber reporting to Brad what I had already cleaned up so he didn't think I just sat around (of course he didn't care if I had but I felt it justified the mess). Missing you guys!

    ReplyDelete