I'm 4 months old!

I know these pictures are a little late since Jack is 7 months old now, but I wanted to post them anyway. I got these pictures taken and I was so happy with the results. Jack is usually the happiest and most smiley baby but when we went to get these pictures taken he was pretty much stone faced. I don't know if it was just the new environment or people but I was trying my hardest to get him to smile but he wouldn't give in! His normal smile is much bigger but the pictures still turned out pretty cute.




5 comments:

  1. He is an angel! I love that second picture (and all of them). The photographer did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome! I love him and so does the rest of my family, especially Jos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is just so adorable! It was good to see you guys while you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second one down is probably the cutest picture I have ever seen....he actually gives Paisley a run for her money there!

    (or Payton and Brynlee for that matter)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures - take lots before he turns one - Hudson refuses to look at the camera these days!

    ReplyDelete