Snow Day 2011

Yesterday we got "the storm of the century" for Milwaukee. We got 19.8 inches of snow and gusts of wind up to 47 mph which created huge snow drifts. I didn't think it was as bad as some of the other snow storms we have had since living in Wisconsin but maybe I am so accustomed to the snow and cold that none of it seems so bad anymore. Wisconsin for 4 ½ more years here we are! Since there was so much snow the entire city basically shut down. My husband and some of his friends got to stay home from work and so they decided to do what all men would do……
BUILD A SNOW TUNNEL! Ryan, Brad, Matt, and Eric spent their morning wisely playing snow football and then building this tunnel and then sledding through it. Men never really grow up no matter how old they get!

Playing in the snow is hard work!



I'll admit I had to test it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment