Gobble Gobble!






We had a very nice Thanksgiving this year. Our good friends Brad and Jana hosted dinner at their house which I learned from experience, is no small task! We were able to celebrate with a few of our friends. Everything turned out great and the food was all delicious. I was in charge of making pies and attempted my first apple pie. It turned out good but I was running late as always these days so I did not get a picture. I guess I will have to try it again soon. As we look at this past year Ryan and I are thankful for many things but the greatest blessing in our lives has been Jack. We are so grateful to have him in our family and feel very blessed to have such a perfect baby!

1 comment:

  1. so fun!
    so is it just me, or do all newborns look pretty darn similar?? I saw that cute picture of Jack and thought it was my Nora :) maybe the lack of sleep is getting to me...hope you're having fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete