Home







Jack and Diana are now home. He seems to get more adorable every day. Everything he does from yawning and smacking his lips to stretching and sucking on his tiny hands has his parents completely enthralled. He even christened his room by urinating all over it and Diana and Kathleen (they hopefully learned their lesson). He is a little jaundiced and Diana took him to the pediatrician for the first time today. His bilirubin is on its way down. As Diana and I drove home with him in his carseat in the back of our station wagon, it hit us how really great this is. (By the way, how awesome is his hair?)

5 comments:

  1. He is so, so cute! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet hime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog through someone else-- I hope it's okay I took a peek! Jack is So adorable!!! Congrats to the both of you! If you'd like an invite to our blog-- I'd gladly send you one. Just e-mail me at kamfamily03@gmail.com
    Good to see things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the hair and the name!!! And I can't tell-but I think he is a pretty good mix of the two of you! He is adorable-and I know I'm his great Auntie-but he realllllly is! So thankful all went well with his birth and deliver! Bet Papa Dalling is really proud of him, too! Kats was thrilled to get to be at his birth! She loves being a grandma, as do I! Love you guys so much! Can't wait to see this little guy in person! LOve, Aunt DEbbie

    ReplyDelete